We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join the growing team at PlattForm. As a member of the Marketing Communications (MarCom) team, the Marketing Coordinator will ultimately be responsible for conference/tradeshow coordination and planning while supporting the entire team with various marketing projects/initiatives.
We do have some requirements:
- Conference/trade show planning and coordination
- Collateral development and marketing campaign planning and execution for four divisions/brands within the company, as well as provide support to the team’s Magazine Division.
- Assist with and deliver marketing information in a timely manner on behalf of the marketing department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Marketing, or related field preferred
- Be a proactive and resourceful multi-tasker
- Broad marketing and business knowledge coupled with customer service skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Superior communications skills comprised of written, verbal, and presentation capabilities an absolute must.
- Ability to actively listen
- Use logic to identify strengths, limitations, and solutions to project planning.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Marketing and sales awareness and experience
- Design experience or familiarity with Publisher and/or Adobe CS a huge plus.
Since 1989, PlattForm (PlattForm.com) has set the standard of excellence in marketing and enrollment solutions for colleges and universities...