Our Marketing Department is currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator to develop and produce high quality qualifications and proposal documents for prospective projects. The ideal candidate will perform the following non-routine tasks in a quick-paced, changeable environment with the ability to handle and prioritize several concurrent projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- RFP analysis, scheduling, coordination with internal staff & external teaming partners (i.e. architectural firms), writing and producing of proposals, qualifications statements, and presentations for a variety of public and private sector clients.
- Creation of marketing materials (resumes, project sheets, brochures, etc.) and maintenance of marketing and client information files and databases.
- Completion or assistance in a wide variety of other marketing activities, including writing and dissemination of press releases and articles; promotional activities such as development of direct mailers, promotional items, client events and seminars; and web site updating and maintenance.
- Use marketing-related software packages proficiently including In-Design, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Photo Shop, and Deltek CRM/Vision.
- Must be skilled in interviewing technical staff and using information gathered to write proposals and marketing support materials, and also in editing text drafted by technical staff to make it clear, concise and client-focused.
- Must use professional conduct when interacting with clients and prospective clients, in relation to the proposals which are being submitted.
- Interface with marketing personnel of client companies on a daily basis (or as needed) to meet deadlines and conform with their requirements.
- Administer skills inventory by gathering information from the engineers regarding relevant experience and by updating educational and professional accomplishments and professional registrations from information supplied by the accounting department.
- Maintain and continually update a variety of databases in Word, Excel, Deltek, and In-Design.
- Assist in tradeshow preparation and planning.
- Attend industry events and be an active participant of SMPS Boston.
- May perform other duties to meet the operational needs of the firm.
- Candidates must have excellent verbal, written, and visual communications skills
- A strong external and internal client-focus Proficiency in desktop publishing, presentation and other marketing-related software
- Ability to complete multiple short-fuse and ongoing tasks concurrently
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, or English and 2-3 years of experience in the A/E industry preferred.
RDK offers a comprehensive benefits package which currently includes a 401(k) plan, bonus opportunities, affordable health and dental insurance, company paid life insurance and disability benefits, generous paid time off policy and flextime.
RDK Engineers - 13 months ago