needed in our Plano office. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years experience in business services marketing. This person would need to demonstrate both analytical and creative skillsets, and have in experience working with a creative studio is a plus.
CRM - Direct Mail
- Manage the execution of ongoing client gift initiatives
- Create mail lists
Website Updates through CMS
- Coordinate the monthly development and execution of ongoing email marketing initiatives in the US and Canada.
- Manage email lists, send marketing emails, and track campaign success.
- Coordinating sales collateral development
- Conduct content discovery for all information that will be included in the piece
- Write up a creative brief
- Route brief to Agency or Internal Studio
- Review artwork and copy then route for approval
- Make updates to website utilizing the content management software
- Assist our Event Coordinator in planning and executing client events in the US and Canada.
- Manage budget for event
- Find and coordinate venue
- Manage invitations
- Maintaining sales presentation updates
- Updating Marketing Kit and Presentation files
- Weekly marketing meeting coordination
- Maintain marketing materials cabinet
- Marketing materials inventory tracking
- Work with agency partners on obtaining quarterly inventory reports
- Work with internal need on Materials needs for conferences
- Make recommendations on replenishing stock to meet company needs
- Process requests for marketing materials from mobile offices
- Gather Competitor intelligence
- Desktop research for competitor: whitepapers, newsletters, press releases, website updates, service capabilities, etc.
- Routing Approvals and Invoices
- 1-2 years marketing experience
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization, from Sales managers to Executives.
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Proven critical reasoning and trouble shooting abilities
- Ability to take on challenges and to develop solutions with little supervision
- Fast, adaptive learner
- Detail oriented and organized
- Experience working with agency or creative departments
- Experience in B2B copy writing a plus
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Procurement negotiation skills
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Indesign a plus
- Experience working with HTML and e-mail marketing tools a plus
- Experience with Salesforce.com a plus
- Ability to speak/read/write Spanish or French a plus
Research Now - 20 months ago
At Research Now, we have built our reputation on building relationships. Long lasting, mutually beneficial relationships. It is a philosophy...