Reports To : Owner
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible to promote sales and create a positive identity for the company through promotional material and personal visits.
- Sell and promote the agency services in the community.
- Be totally knowledgeable in the agency service lines, service fees and client base.
- Propose services and institute contractual agreements with clients.
- Communicate information on competitive strategy to agency office staff.
- Maintains an up-to-date competitive file, charge and pay rates.
- Build sales within assigned area according to goals.
- Pre-plan weekly sales activities.
- Maintain written documentation relating to all sales activity.
- Participate in developing annual sales goals.
- Coordinate sales activity with all office staff to assure appropriate follow-up.
- Maximize efficiency and cost effectiveness in daily activities.
- Provide Owner with ideas and data which outlines new service opportunities and sales potential.
- Protect all company records and property.
- Participate in educational opportunities in health care.
- Create and develop promotional material as needed.
- Represent agency at community functions and professional organizations.
- Supplement the duties outlined in the Staffing Coordinator job description
Additional (non-essential) Functions
Other duties assigned by the Owner.
Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Availability
- The Marketing Coordinator of the company shall be an individual who has (1) year of experience in sales and marketing, preferably in the health care industry.
- Must be creative, self-motivated, and have a pleasant and helpful disposition.
- Must possess effective written and verbal communication skills, problem solving skills, and apply good judgment based on the principles of sound management.
- Read, write, speak, and understand English as needed for the job.
- Have a valid driver’s license and use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation.
Works primarily out of the local office.
Some travel required.
Owner may assign additional duties as required.
Your Career as a Caregiver:
When a person begins to age, changes make things more difficult. What was once easy to accomplish may no...