We are Sittercity, a high growth, fast-paced and dynamic web company founded in 2001. With over 2 million members nationwide, Sittercity connects families with pre-screened caregivers by providing detailed profiles with photos, parent reviews, background checks, up-to-date availability, references and caregiving experience. In fact, every 30 seconds Sittercity connects a family with the local caregiver that meets their unique needs.
Our Marketing Coordinator will focus on developing an understanding of companywide marketing programs with the focus on developing a specialization in one specific channel – email, search or affiliate marketing.
- Perform data analysis and create charts and tables for clear insights on marketing trends
- Maintain key performance indicators to keep Sittercity management informed of the performance of online marketing channels
- Work closely with our Marketing Director by sharing your knowledge to continually drive innovation and best practice implementation
- 1-3 years in-depth digital marketing experience, specialization in a single channel such as email, search or affiliate marketing
- Degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or related field preferred
- Capacity to anticipate, identify and resolve problems autonomously
- Experience with SQL a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Web Analytics concepts and tools
- Self-learner with a strong drive to research and experiment with new online advertising techniques
Sittercity operates in a casual and fun environment in the River North neighborhood of Chicago. Perks include weekly on-site fitness classes, unlimited healthy snacks, weekly team lunches and quarterly outings. In addition, we offer a very competitive benefits package include Health, Dental, Short/Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401(k) and three weeks of paid time off to start.
Sittercity is a Recipient of the 2013 Work-Life Seal of Distinction Award from the Alliance for Work-Life Progress.
Sittercity is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis as prohibited by federal, state or local law. Sittercity participants in E-Verify and background checks all employees.