SocialChorus, the leading social word-of-mouth marketing solution, is looking for a Marketing Coordinator with 1-2 years of B2B marketing experience to join our fast-paced marketing team at our downtown San Francisco (Third and Market) headquarters. |
The ideal candidate has a broad array of marketing experience and is eager to learn and take on any marketing project – from helping to run webinars to promoting ebooks on social media to ensuring leads are flowing correctly to sales. This is an opportunity to not only join a successful earlier stage company, but obtain invaluable experience working on a vast array of marketing projects, grow with a talented team and have a lot of fun along the way!
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience managing marketing campaigns in a B2B environment.
- Strong writer with experience tailoring established corporate messaging for different campaigns and channels.
- Attention to detail with strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize projects with solid time management skills.
- Experience managing a basic social presence (HootSuite, LinkedIn, Blog, Quora, Twitter, etc).
- Some marketing automation/CRM experience (Marketo, Eloqua, MailChimp or Salesforce.com).
- Some content management experience (WordPress, etc).
- Bonus points for HTML, PhotoShop, InDesign, event management or running webinars.
We want to see:
- Examples of campaigns that you are proud of.
- Writing samples such as marketing emails or marketing plans.
- Must have 1-2 years B2B marketing experience.
- BA/BS degree required. Business, Marketing or Communications preferred.
- You are a mature, self-starter who can multitask and enjoys working in a fun and fast paced start-up environment.
- Team player, works well with others, collaborates effectively.
- Great work ethic with a desire to grow, and a positive attitude.
Please send a brief cover letter summarizing your interest in SocialChorus, this role, and what makes you unique a Marketing Coordinator candidate that we can°t pass up.
SocialChorus - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard