SourceMedia has an exciting opportunity for a detail-oriented, enthusiastic, and bright individual to play a pivotal role in supporting banking & capital markets marketing group and national advertising sales team.
You will be part of a core marketing department, reporting to the Director of Marketing, but will work closely with the Marketing Managers in order to provide marketing and administrative support.
This self-starter must be able to plan, prioritize and organize workload in a fast paced environment. You are team oriented and able to work with a diverse group of people.
- Manage day-to-day administrative functions: Maintains marketing library materials on SalesForce, marketing budget/expense management (coding invoices, routing and record keeping), responsible for maintain the media kits throughout the year, sort/file latest publications, pull together data for monthly reports
- Website Auditing to ensure quality in alignment with brand marketing efforts. Includes quality assurance reviews to develop recommendations. Working with internal/external clients to address appropriate site changes and troubleshooting.
- Responsible for supporting email marketing initiatives through our email platform by sourcing and managing email list, developing HTML code in Dreamweaver and deploying emails and pull follow up reporting.
- Project Management through job trafficking and review for quality control (i.e. proof reading)
- Support market research projects through coordination with internal and external partners, ensuring the survey aligns with research strategy and goals. Also must be able to source market research information as needed.
- Primary point of contact for marketing exchange fulfillment, tracking and management, after negotiations have taken place. Includes coordination and tracking shipment of tradeshow materials.
- Assist Marketing Managers to fulfill non-reoccurring proposal requests to meet deadlines. Includes providing product placement details, audience information, and example images.
- Work on ad hoc projects that may involve planning and coordinating presentations, disseminating information, coordinating direct mailings, etc.
- Highly committed work ethic and a strong interest in marketing
- Fast learner with great organizational skills and ability to prioritize and fulfill multiple projects simultaneously to reach deadlines, in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent writing skills, strong listening and verbal communications with a knowledge of graphic design
- A positive, can-do attitude combined with flexibility is a winning combination for this role.
- Attention to detail is imperative along with the ability to work under pressure and over time as required.
- Degree in Marketing Communications or similar field
- 1+ years’ experience working in a marketing position for an agency, advertiser, media company or publication
- Experience in and/or knowledge of financial services is a plus.
- Microsoft Office (specifically Word, PowerPoint and Excel), Dreamweaver, Exact Target, Basecamp, CMS systems, SalesForce, Adobe (photoshop is a plus)
Please e-mail your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org .
SourceMedia provides market information, including news, analysis, and insight to the financial services and related industries such as...