Headquartered in Vancouver, Washington, Core Health & Fitness, LLC is the holding company for Core Industries, LLC (dba Star Trac) and Core Fitness, LLC (dba StairMaster) - two of the most well-known fitness solutions providers in the fitness and wellness industry today. Founded by Michael Bruno, Core Health & Fitness, LLC’s mission is to be a leading health and fitness solutions company.
The growth of the organization will be driven by product and program innovation, customer experience, and profitability and will be delivered through internationally recognized, powerful brands. Whether you are a seasoned professional seeking a change or an up-and-coming employee wanting to further establish your career, Core Health & Fitness is a great choice. You will join a close-knit team and contribute to supporting domestic and international operations. Here, we value your individual contribution as well as your confident, take-charge demeanor in being the go-to person for coordinating team efforts. We promote a collaborative environment that encourages individual thinking and leadership. Here, everyone counts.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our growing organization. The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting all facets of marketing programs for commercial and retail channels of business in support of product lines and programs.
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- Partner with sales organization to support marketing and sales support needs of global customer base
- Execute day-to-day marketing plan tactics, including development of marketing collateral, management of website and social media presence, planning and execution of the company’s trade show participation, coordination of PR and media plans
- Provide customer marketing support for global distributor base, responding to incoming requests as well as developing outgoing programs and materials
- Assist in the development of annual marketing plan
- Support product management activities including competitive analysis and research, benchmarking, product documentation, customer research, forecasting and pricing
Specific Job Requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to balance multiple projects and competing priorities
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Ability to travel
Education and Experience Requirements
- Business or marketing-related degree
- Minimum 1 year experience in marketing-related role
- Advanced with MS Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Proficient with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Social Media experience is a plus
- Personal passion for fitness
Core Health & Fitness is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, creed, disabled veteran status, marital status, or Vietnam-era veteran status. If you are a person with a disability and you need assistance in applying for a position with Core Health & Fitness, please call our Human Resources Department at 360-836-3622 or email us directly at email@example.com and direct assistance will be provided.
Star Trac - 30+ days ago