The Marketing Coordinator will provide a broad range of support to the marketing group in a variety of functions including but not limited to the tasks below. This position reports to the Director, Global Demand Gen Programs & Media.
• Coordinate lead tracking from lead list cleaning and submission, lead source creation, URL tracking, and basic program measurement/validation of leads populated in SFDC
• Assist with eDM through camapign brief creation and A/B testing plans and measurement
• Manage the program calendar with regard to measurement and ROI data
• Submit and track requested Web site changes
• Execute on data cleansing tasks to support segmentation
• Assist with SEM and other digital media initiatives
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or a related field is required.
• 0-2 years of marcom experience.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills.
• Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail. Ability to independently manage projects on tight deadlines.
• Excellent computer skills
• Superior professionalism and strong work ethic
• Demonstrated success in an entrepreneurial environment, with the ability to think strategically while executing tactically
• Creative, with the ability to identify effective and visually strong aesthetics
• Strong experience with Excel and/or database and analysis applications as well as abiltity to think analytically/critically for the purposes of program measurement
Apply To This Job
SumTotal Systems - 16 months ago
A company can't do anything without its employees, and SumTotal Systems offers a total answer for managing a company's Human...