About Tetra Tech Inc.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting,
architecture, engineering, and technical services
worldwide. We are a diverse company, including
individuals with expertise in science, research,
engineering, construction, and information technology.
Our strength is in collectively providing integrated
services—delivering the best solutions to meet our
In a complex world with competing demands for limited
resources, Tetra Tech offers clear solutions made
possible with sound science, understanding, innovation,
and industry-leading approaches.
The Marketing Coordinator provides a high level of
organizational support to the Marketing Manager. This
includes but is not limited to: assisting with project
proposals, development and organization of interview
material produce communication material for print.
Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5+ years of related
experience with marketing professional services
experience preferred. This position is in the downtown
- Bachelors degree with a minimum of 5-10 years of
- Experience in marketing at architectural/engineering
(particularly Word and PowerPoint), experience with
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator CS suites
- Writing, editing, and proofing capabilities
- Top-notch organizational and prioritization skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-service skills
- Able to work in a team environment with minimal
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
statements of qualifications, and other pre-project
- Coordinate, facilitate and prepare proposals,
and interview materials such as presentations, and
- Development, organization, and production of proposals
graphics will be required
- Creation/writing of original content and simple
- Organize and maintain staff resumes & project
brochures, print advertisements, and conference displays
- Create and produce promotional materials, including
develop proposals, support materials, and other
- Work with other Tetra Tech offices as needed to
- Provide additional support for other marketing
- Maintain proposal document files/updates
Tetra Tech offers an excellent benefits package that
includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 23 Days of TOWP,
Flexible Spending Accounts, 401-K Retirement Plan,
Tuition Reimbursement, and Stock Purchase Program.
We are actively pursuing candidates to join our team and
contribute to our professional excellence. Tetra Tech,
is an equal opportunity employer. We invite resumes from
all interested parties including, women, minorities,
veterans, and persons with disabilities.
Division/Department : GLS
Req. Code : GLS-MarkCoord-JAB
Tetra Tech puts technical know-how to work. The environmental management, consulting, and technical services group focuses on resource...