Virtustream (www.virtustream.com ) is a leading enterprise cloud software and services provider. The company's secure high-performance cloud platform, xStream, enables hybrid cloud deployments, supports multiple hypervisors, and is the industry's first to offer a sub-virtual machine pricing model that is truly consumption-based. Virtustream’s team comprises of architects, engineers and developers with deep expertise in cloud migration strategies, cloud platform deployment, enterprise application management and advanced data center technologies.
The Marketing Coordinator reports to SVP of Marketing and Senior Marketing Director and supports daily marketing activities and programs.
- Assisting with the production of marketing materials and literature
- Coordinating the production of a wide range of marketing communications
- Providing support for marketing events and exhibitions as required
- Assist with the collation of information for promotional literature
- Writing articles and promotional material for the company
- Preparing interesting written copy for the website/social media/Intranet
- Uploading marketing material to online libraries, internet groups and social media sites.
- Updating and maintaining the marketing department's documentation and databases.
- Updating and maintaining marketing program calendar
- Coordinates meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating necessary logistics and merchandise; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintains research databases
- Tracking, updating budget and managing department expenses
- Liaise with team members outside of marketing and external vendors
QUALIFICATIONS - KNOWLEDGE - SKILLS:
- A degree in marketing (not essential but an advantage)
- Personable, presentable and articulate
- Effective project management skills
- Sound understanding of marketing principles including how marketing effectively supports the sales organization and experience with same
- Strong copywriting skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign and Adobe PhotoShop
- Strong administration and organizational skills
- Ability to create and/or enhance processes and procedures to improve operating efficiency
- Basic understanding of CRM tools a plus (i.e., MS Dynamics)
- Basic understanding of online automation tools a plus (i.e., Pardot)
- Experience in technology industry a plus
Virtustream Inc. - 10 months ago