Represents the Community on various levels cultivating relationships. This position is responsible for meeting census goals through referral generation.. Acts as an ambassador of the community in and outside of workplace and creates public awareness of the Spring Hills Brand, Assisted Living and Home Care Services. Helps create community initiatives, which allow the Community to raise its public exposure, create industry awareness, and develop referral relationships. This position reports to the Executive Director.
* Acts as a Spring Hills Ambassador representing Spring Hills Brand, Assisted Living and Home Care services at all times.
* Increase community census through referral generation.
* Works closely with the Executive Director, Director of Home Care services and Community Relations Counselors in the development and execution of the weekly outreach plan to develop relationships out in the local community.
* Develops a Quarterly Marketing Plan that will maintain the current knowledge of key competitors’ pricing, strengths, and weaknesses, and ensure the plan meets the expectations for obtaining budgeted occupancy.
* Actively pursues and obtains referrals from professional referral sources for Assisted Living and Home Care Services in order to meet census goals..
* Successfully meets daily, weekly, and monthly quota for qualified referrals and professional sales calls for Assisted Living and Home Care. Sales calls to physicians, hospitals, senior centers, SNF’s, local community congregations, etc. and monitors sales call activity by completion of daily activity sheets.
* Plans and carries out community events involving referral sources and general public.
* Ensures that all aspects of event planning and implementation is done in timely manner.
* Obtains One on One Discovery about referral sources and prospects.
* Responsible for visiting prospects in Healthcare setting in order to strengthen relationships with professional referral sources.
* Completes all daily , weekly and monthly sales reports in a timely manner..
* Attends work as scheduled, including nights and weekends, and follows community's call-off procedures.
* Attends all required training, in-service, and staff meetings.
* Maintains confidentiality of business policies & procedures, residents and prospective resident’s information.
* Maintains current knowledge of property operation.
* Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
* Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
* Adheres to all policies and procedures of Spring Hills, LLC.
* Arrange for opportunities to inform the health care communities, professional referral sources and others about Assisted Living programs.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
* Speaking - Talking to others to convey information effectively.
* Service Orientation - Actively looking for ways to help people.
* Time Management - Managing one's own time.
* Judgment and Decision Making - Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
* Reading Comprehension - Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
* Instructing - Teaching others how to do something.
* Persuasion - Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
* Negotiation – Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
* Social Perception – Being aware of others’ reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
* Deductive Reasoning – The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
* Oral Expression - The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
* Oral Comprehension - The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
* Written Expression – The ability to communicate information and ideas in writing so others will understand.
* Speech Recognition - The ability to identify and understand the speech of another person.
* Originality – The ability to come up with unusual or clever ideas about a given topic or situation, or to develop creative ways to solve a problem.
* Speech Clarity - The ability to speak clearly so others can understand you.
A Bachelor’s Degree (B.S.,B.A.) from a four year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Standing (1/3-2/3), walking (over 1/3-2/3), using hands to finger, handle or feel (over 1/3-2/3), reach with hands and arms (under 1/3), climb and balance (under 1/3), stoop, kneel (under 1/3), talk or hear (over 2/3), taste or smell (under 1/3). Lifting up to 10 pounds (over 2/3), Up to 25 pounds (over 2/3); Up to 50 pounds (1/3-2/3); up to 100 pounds (under 1/3), more than 100 pounds (none)
Spring Hills is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Spring Hills Assisted Living Communities - 4 months ago