Join one of the fastest growing companies in America, according to Inc. Magazine's annual Inc. 500|5000! Anthem Marketing Solutions has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Data Analyst with SPSS & SQL Experience. We are experts in data-driven marketing, strategy, and cutting-edge tools seeking an innovative and progressive candidate who will serve as an analytic lead for marketing campaign and analysis.
Located near the train stations and 'El' in Chicago's fashionable West Loop, we offer a dynamic, intellectually-challenging environment, where you will have the chance to unleash your talents and make a meaningful contribution.
- Perform quantitative analyses of customer transactional data sets and direct response campaigns
- Develop customer contact strategies, including test design, selection criteria, and measurement plans
- Design marketing metrics reports and management dashboards
- Assist in development of data based products and services to improve clients campaign management
- Research market conditions and provide context for proposed client activities
- Assist in preparation of client proposal and presentation materials
- Update client's web site content; reports, analysis, etc.
- Contribute to preparation of articles for publication
- Experience with planning and executing data for online and offline marketing campaigns, including list acquisition, test design, audience selections, model score application, etc.
- Knowledge of SQL/programming concepts and statistical analysis tools (SAS, SPSS)
- Familiarity with regression/predictive modeling, segmentation and other advanced quantitative techniques
- Excel power-user
- Ability to analyze and report complex marketing data results
- Exposure/knowledge of web metrics systems (Omniture, WebTrends, etc.) and Geographic Information System concepts (MapInfo, Google Maps, etc.)
- Growth-oriented, self-motivated/self-starting, with ability to work independently
- Analytically savvy with a problem-solving mentality
- Intellectually curious, resourceful, and tech savvy
- Quick learner, ability to quickly frame perspectives/approaches
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Web 2.0 interest/knowledge
- Proficient in Word, Access, Visio and PowerPoint, and other desktop tools
- Bachelor's degree in marketing analytics, quantitative discipline
- 3-5 years of marketing data analytics experience and/or campaign management and reporting responsibility
Contact: Human Resources
ANTHEM MARKETING - 17 months ago