Communications Media, Inc. (CMI) is an advertising media and promotions planning organization offering digital and offline media strategy and execution along with account management and data analytics services.
We are seeking a Marketing Data Analyst who will be a leader on all statistical projects, provide insights into the best means to analyze and combine different data sources, and conduct basic and advanced statistical analyses such as (Regression, Multiple Regression, CHAID, Cluster Analysis, ANOVA, Discriminant Analysis, etc)on both new and existing databases. The Marketing Data Analyst will be able to provide guidance on findings and implications of statistical output, and be capable of explaining these findings to a client (internal or external). A high level of accuracy on all data analysis is expected, as well as a desire to continue learning new approaches, techniques and best practices in data analysis.
To be considered, candidates must possess a Bachelors degree in a statistics, business or behavioral sciences and a minimum 2 years experience with data analysis, measurement reporting and campaign design. Knowledge of the healthcare industry is a plus. Additional qualification requirements:
* Strong knowledge of basic and advanced statistical methods.
* Working knowledge of application software such as SPSS or SAS for marketing science analysis.
* Ability to use database query tools (i.e. SQL Integration Services, Access, etc)
* Proficiency with Microsoft Suite
* Expert in Microsoft Excel for data manipulation and reporting
* Ability to clearly communicate statistical information and data to clients as appropriate
We offer an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, short- and long-term disability, Life insurances and 401k.
Positions are available in our Center City Philadelphia, King of Prussia,PA and New York City offices.
CMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Compas, Inc - 2 years ago