PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The Marketing Data Analyst is primarily responsible for producing analytic insights that inform and influence marketing strategies across the firm. The incumbent will interpret findings and share recommendations in the context of a given unit’s business goals. The incumbent is also responsible for sharing and strengthening analytic best practices and insights through cross- and intra-BU communications, formal meetings and presentations.
Identify and Develop Analytics to Support Marketing Strategies
Execution of High-Visibility Production Reporting
- Apply knowledge of TRP business goals and strategies to develop analytic insights.
- Create analytic briefs, in collaboration with key stakeholders, outlining the intent of the proposed analysis(es)
- Propose alternative approaches to support analytic needs, and lead data interpretation and presentation efforts.
- Leverage advanced analytic tools to provide data-driven actionable recommendations to guide marketing strategies.
Supporting Enterprise Customer Insight and Competitive Intelligence Efforts
- Consult with management across the enterprise to understand current and future business goals and strategies to ensure that high-visibility management reporting and analysis is aligned with current unit goals and strategies.
- Responsible for proactive, ongoing development and enhancement of analytic outputs and insights to ensure alignment with business needs.
- Produce clear, timely and actionable next steps emerging from analytic initiatives.
Define and Share Analytic Best Practices
- Recommend and employ internal and external data sources to fortify internal knowledge of TRP prospects and customers, and define the firm’s position in the competitor landscape.
- Suggest and employ appropriate analytic techniques, conduct complex analysis, and distill data into competitive insights to be applied in marketing efforts.
- Responsible for the innovation and continuous process improvement of analytic outputs, as well as promotion and socialization of new techniques and best practices across business units.
T. Rowe Price Group administers an eponymous family of about 100 mutual funds in a variety of investment styles. Traditionally oriented...