The Marketing Database Analyst is responsible for maintaining the integrity and quality of data in the company’s CRM system, Salesforce.com. The individual will work closely with the sales management teams and demand generation team to better identify key accounts and verticals where contact appending and/or acquisition is needed. Be available to provide ad hoc research and data to sales and demand generation to help push opportunities through the sales cycle. This position will also have shared responsibility for the ongoing TAM initiative and the continued effort to identify new verticals and accounts.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions
Education / Experience Requirements
- Monitor and merge duplicate accounts & contacts.
- Create new accounts & contacts while assuring that
also necessary fields have been populated.
- Locate and fix improperly formatted data using data
quality tools such as RainKing, data.com, LinkedIn and OneSource.
- Conduct account research to identify silos and
potential future opportunities.
- Manage list acquisition from list service firms such
as Harte-Hanks and Rhetorik.
- Establish and manage project timelines.
- Work with marketing team
leads to develop campaigns and online marketing programs to influence prospects
and develop pipeline.
- Undergraduate degree in marketing or communications.
- 1-2 years marketing experience within a B2B software
- Experience using Salesforce.com or other data quality automation tools.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Detail oriented with thorough understanding of project
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to work under limited supervision.
- Results oriented, organized and tenacious.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Highly collaborative with the ability to build
strong relationships across the organization
- demeanor at all times
- Support and adhere to
Company’s core values
Bomgar - 10 months ago