Marketing Database Analyst 2
IA-West Des Moines
Wells Fargo's Consumer Lending Group (CLG) is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. We put customers at the center of all that we do. We make every decision --and design every product and service-- with our customers in mind. If it's not good for our customers, then it's not good for Wells Fargo.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people --those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We believe everyone on our team is important and deserves respect for who they are and how they contribute to our success.
The CLG team includes our home mortgage, home equity, consumer credit card, personal loans and lines, direct auto, dealer services and commercial auto, retail services and education financial services businesses.
Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer (Source: Inside Mortgage Finance).
Our Mortgage Team: Supports the nation's leading originator and servicer of residential mortgages.
This position will be on the WFHM Marketing Strategy and Analytics team and will provide analytical support for highly visible marketing campaigns and mortgage recapture projects and programs. This position will partner with marketing program managers and retail/centralized business partners to provide reporting and analysis for existing marketing campaigns as well as providing strategic analytical support in developing new campaigns focused on increasing mortgage recapture. A key component with this position is to be able to effectively establish relationships with business partners and provide recommendations based on analytics for changes to existing, or creation of new, projects or programs. Additionally, this position will create partnerships with to establish and maintain systematic reporting that supports programs/projects that we are directly engaged in.
- Responsible for performing assigned database-related analyses and projects, using database marketing tools/methods, where business requirements and analytical needs are somewhat defined.
- Ensures adherence to compliance regulations and policies.
- Responsible for data mining and modeling, regression analysis, process documentation, profitability analysis, lead/list generation, customer attrition, and direct mail campaign analysis.
- Responds to requests from partners for customer information reports, lists, etc.
- Identifies/recommends potential data sources.
3+ years marketing database analytics experience.
This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business, and Finance, Economics or a related discipline is required.
- 3+ years experience in a quantitative analysis role, with an emphasis on driving results through partnership across functional areas / lines of business.
- Excellent programming skills with SAS/SQL or equivalent (3+ years experience).
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Excellent business partnership skills.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Highly preferred knowledge of Wells Fargo real estate lending servicing systems (Specifically Shaw, Supreme, and/or LPS).
- Masters degree or relevant professional credential (PMP).
- In-depth knowledge of mortgage products, underwriting criteria or other related experience.
Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. It...