Marketing Database Analyst 3
550 CALIFORNIA ST - SAN FRANCISCO, CA
401 S TRYON ST - CHARLOTTE, NC
Wells Fargo s Digital Channels Group (DCG) is the driving creative and technical force behind Wellsfargo.com. DCG helps customers realize their financial goals by delivering the world's most innovative e-banking and e-commerce services, capabilities, and alliances. Wells Fargo is one of the largest Internet banks in the world, with over ten million online customers. The Outbound Marketing Database Analyst within the Digital Sales and Marketing (DSM) group will be responsible for key aspects of outbound campaigns (mostly email) in collaboration with Marketing Managers, Lines of Business, Analytics teams and the email execution teams. Responsibilities include the following aspects of our email marketing programs:
>Campaign Design of Automated and One Time Programs
>Campaign Build and Execution
>Campaign Results Analysis and Fulfillment File Delivery
Key activities of this position span the following areas:
1. Campaign Design and Strategy (30%)
2. Campaign Build and Execution (50%)
- Consult with the Email Channel Management team to confirm and finalize marketing campaign requirements.
- Determine/select data sources required to meet campaign specifications.
- Translate marketing campaign requirements into campaign targeting/selection rules (e.g. plain English into SQL code).
- Receive and QA any external data files (e.g. line of business files).
- Develop expertise on campaign design and strategy.
3. Campaign Results Analysis (20%)
- Build campaigns in IBM s Unica Campaign.
- Finalize campaign requirements with Email Channel Management.
- QA campaign build.
- Execute campaigns guaranteeing 100% error free work.
- Support analyses involving campaign response data with Email Channel Management.
- Work with the Marketing Execution Team and email vendor to resolve any data issues in their response data.
- Develop expertise on campaign results and drivers of performance.
4+ years marketing database analytics experience.
In addition to the Basic Qualifications, the successful candidate should also have:
- 4+ years marketing analytics, data mining and modeling experience.
- 3+ years of SQL and with extracting and manipulating large datasets for analysis purposes.
- 3+ years experience working with an automated campaign management applications; ideally IBM s Unica Campaign.
- 3+ years experience working with working with large, complex data warehouses/datamarts.
- Demonstrated Campaign management experience working with non-technical marketing professionals.
- Ability to translate between the business and technical communities.
- Strong experience understanding data structures and analyzing data from a business perspective.
- Financial Services and/or Internet industry experience.
- Relationship management skills to build relationships with our business partners.
- Experience working in a Teradata data warehouse environment.
- Email marketing execution experience.
- Experience leveraging predictive models or customer segmentation schemes.
Wells Fargo - 19 months ago
Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. It...