Marketing Database Analyst
Full Time - We are currently seeking a Marketing Database Analyst to join our Princeton, NJ team of professionals. This position will be responsible to perform high-quality research and analysis to ensure flawless campaign execution. You will conduct research and analysis, document these findings, communicate with internal and external teams to ensure the integrity of marketing data related to promotional campaigns. This is an exciting opportunity with growth potential.
Our ideal candidate has 3 - 8 years of Direct Marketing experience performing campaign management, research, data hygiene, analysis or database management.This individual needs to have experience conducting thorough and accurate research and analysis of data, meeting project scope and deadlines, effectively communicating project status with internal and external teams.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive pre-requisite campaign information and review files (in excel) for matching and non-matching address data;
- Conduct initial research online about clients (services, offers, etc) - verifying online store locator tools and its usability;
- Search client data to determine corporate hierarchy, locations, subsidiaries, etc.
- Verify all sources of information and document research findings;
- Communicate initial findings and any questions that are uncovered with internal and external teams;
- Perform quality assurance and report new found complexities;
- Provide research and analytical guidance to junior level associates;
- Reference and navigate various systems and reports;
- Follow all policies and procedures;
- Follow Best Practices to achieve teams Service Level Agreement (SLA) goals.
- College Degree from 4-year college or university required (Business or Marketing preferred);
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office required;
- Advanced working knowledge in Excel (spreadsheet manipulation, V lookup, formulas, conditional formatting, etc);
- 3 - 8 years prior Direct Marketing industry experience in campaign management, research, list hygiene, analysis, or database management;
- Advanced skills in attention to detail and accuracy;
- Advanced research capabilities;
- Advanced organization and project management skills;;
- Flexible, organized, open to feedback with excellent follow-through skills;
- Ability to deliver on promises and meet deadlines. Balance a sense of urgency with calm and confidence;
- Work effectively as part of a team and independently with a can-do attitude;
- Advanced written and oral communication skills; engaged listening skills;
- Problem solving and decision making ability;
- Understanding of relationships, analytical;
- Knowledge of campaign execution preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
ALC - 7 months ago