Canvas InfoTech, Inc. is seeking a qualified professional to fill the position of Marketing Database Analyst based in Union City, California.
Position requires 50% national travel.
- Responsibilities include: gather and analyze data and create forecast models for paper turn off products and to work towards developing marketing campaigns, resource location and planning metrics.
- Understand various marketing campaigns and their impact on data integration.
- Work with business clients and analyst to review product feature, system requirement and define customer acceptance.
- Prepare for data validation.
- Perform and conduct Risk Analysis for the forecast models which are being generated.
- Report changes and interact with the managers to resolve any issues.
- Perform Integration, Regression, UAT, and Database testing.
- Map and change previous forecast models.
- Prepare status summary reports with details of executed, passed and failed test cases.
- Identify cost drivers and cost statements contributing to the functionality development.
- Create excel models using different protocols with data parameterization.
- Test validity and functionality of the models under test using multiple browsers on multi platforms and interpret the positive and negative results.
This position requires a Master's degree or foreign academic equivalent degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, or related field. Position also requires academic coursework and/or experience with Business data analysis, Marketing management, management Information System, and Enterprise Architecture planning.
Canvas Infotech Inc. - 16 months ago