Support the Choice Sales Department by maximizing the use and benefit of the Company’s data warehouse to enable marketing campaigns with targeted lists (prospect and customer).
- In coordination with sales channel managers, prepare, plan and execute Marketing campaigns by optimizing channel mix; includes list pulls, segmentation, scrubbing and cleansing. Ensure quality of existing customer data by identifying issues, offering solutions and implementing plans for improvement.
- Organize, maintain and improve Company prospect data through organization of prior campaign efforts and identification of new sources of data.
- Establish business rules, validations and processes to ensure current data remains clean while mining aged customer data for marketing opportunities.
- Work with Analytics Team and Executive Management in the development of a database marketing strategy in order to optimize the uses of customer/prospect data to support the Company’s overall sales and marketing efforts.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in computer science, statistics, math, marketing, business or equivalent quantitative field
- Related database and Marketing experience a plus
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong/expert knowledge of SQL, relational databases, reporting tools (Excel)
- Detail oriented
- Knowledge of database marketing and lead management processes, concepts and best practices
- Experience working with customer data and addresses (consumer vs business Dun and Bradstreet)
- Ability to schedule and manage a variety of projects at the same time while under critical time restraints
- Able to drive results and meet goals with strong sense of urgency
- Superb communication/interpersonal skills
- Decisiveness, good judgment, analytical/math aptitude and problem solving skills to act with authority and take risks in an environment with little direction from others
IGS Energy - 9 months ago