Palo Alto Networks is one of the fastest growing companies in the world in enterprise security and a three-time Gartner Group Magic Quadrant winner for innovation and ability to execute. The marketing database analyst role requires excellent BI and SQL skills. It’s ideally suited to somebody who will take initiative, is detail-oriented, and can handle a multi-threaded fast moving environment.
- Help automate data processes in MySQL using SQL and SFDC workflow rules
- ETL skills to convert data from various sources for integration into BI reports in Tableau and/or BOBJ
- Enable local country managers to use BI reports and dashboards
- Drive improvements in data quality, coverage, enhancement, and intra-list de-duplication
- Contribute to improvements in SFDC lead routing, campaign management, and app deployment
- Design and monitor construction of an marketing database / data mart in MySQL
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in statistics, marketing analytics, or database science
- Minimum of 4 years of SQL and ETL
- Minimum of 2 years developing reports and dashboards in Tableau, Business Objects, SSRS or similar
- Strong experience designing relational and multi-dimensional models
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Eloqua APIs
- Predictive modelling in R / SAS / RapidMiner or similar desired but not required
- Expertise in GREP or other text manipulation syntax a plus
- Desire to learn GIS analytics; customer segmentation; and predictive modelling
- Learn on go via vendor manuals, vendor training, professional conferences, etc.
- Meetings and responding to many emails, while still getting key tasks done on time and budget
- Location: Santa Clara, CA
- Compensation: competitive salary and benefits.
- Culture: energetic, dynamic, startup environment with outstanding career and professional growth opportunities.
- Hiring manager: Director of Marketing Operations
Palo Alto Networks - 30+ days ago
This is not your father's firewall. Palo Alto Networks offers enterprise-wide Internet security (including mobile) for the...