Type: Permanent F/T
Industry: Computer Software, Internet-Ecommerce
The Marketing Database Analyst is a hands-on, experienced analyst responsible for the development and dissemination of analysis for marketing campaigns and database marketing. This role focuses on the design, development and maintenance of prospect, customer and analytical data which are critical for Marketing's campaign execution, reporting, analysis and modeling activities. It also includes data hygiene, improvements and integration of 3rd party data sources.
- Translate strategic data-driven business needs into analysis providing insight, knowledge, and understanding.
- Analyze purchase behaviors, demographics, and response data to size B2B marketing opportunities and identify relevant audiences for marketing messages.
- Create methodology for prospect profiling.
- Create algorithms for marketing automation including scoring, multi-touch nurture, profiling and segmentation, and reporting.
- Perform data analysis and segmentation for development of targeted campaigns.
- Define and report on the lead to revenue (L2R) statistics, and conduct rigorous measurement of sales and marketing programs at both a macro and micro level.
- Perform financial analysis of promotions and other marketing initiatives.
- Participate in data mining to provide direction on future campaigns.
- Conduct marketing test design and segmentation.
- Identify, evaluate, and acquire additional predictive/descriptive data sources.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Mathematics, or computer science or at least equivalent combination of education and experience. Masters and MCSD preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience utilizing database query and reporting tools with promotional marketing, relational and transactional databases.
- Demonstrated experience with Marketing Automation and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems including use of system and data modeling.
- Proficiency in MS Office: advanced MS Excel (pivot tables a must), MS Visio, MS Access, and MS PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to develop hypothesis, analyze, and concisely communicate findings both verbally and in writing to non-technical audiences.
- Familiarity with analytics, modeling tools, statistical techniques, segmentation, and targeting strategies using performance, financial and demographic data.
- Experience manipulating data and familiarity with database and/or data manipulation tools.
- Understanding of financial analysis (i.e. profit calculations, ROI, and LTV).
- Ability to work independently and with teams.
- Highly motivated and flexible.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
SoftServe Inc. is a leading multinational software development and consulting company headquartered in Fort Myers, Florida. With over...