Marketing Database Analyst
Job title: Marketing Database Analyst 3
Group: Digital Channels Group
Reports To: Sandra Flores, Digital Sales & Marketing Analytics Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA or Charlotte, NC
Join the Digital Sales and Marketing Analytics (DSMA) team which is part of the Digital Channels Group (DCG). The Digital Sales and Marketing Analytics group is responsible for the database environment, analytical thought leadership and associated business processes to leverage complex customer, product, and Internet channel data to measure business performance, extract business insights, identify new business opportunities and effectively support new product or customer experience introductions.
As a Marketing Database Analyst primary responsibilities include extraction of data from the database environment, dataset development for analysis and modeling, and developing methodologies and visual reporting to communicate the results of strategic initiatives and testing efforts for Wells Fargo s Digital Sales and Marketing team. This will include working with third party vendors, business partners and other analysts to identify business requirements and translating marketing needs into moderately complex database related analyses and projects while ensuring adherence to compliance regulations and policies. The ability to locate appropriate data sources and analyze them for comprehensiveness and data quality is a critical part of this
The ideal candidate for this position will have a demonstrated ability to adapt to changing priorities and tight timeframes as well as strong organizational skills.
4+ years marketing database analytics experience.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexity and scope.
- Advanced experience in SQL; ability to extract and manipulate data in a large Teradata warehouse environment.
- Skilled in working with data at varying levels of granularity and the issues inherent in building data sets across different platforms and systems of record.
- Demonstrated advanced Excel reporting skills.
- Proven capability to build strong partnerships and work with business partners to effectively negotiate priorities and scope of work.
- Demonstrated ability to gather information and create both business and technical requirement documentation, as well as drive the requirements process with both technical and business partners.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. With demonstrated ability to synthesize data to present information to senior level management.
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize competing demands within the team, across work teams and with partners
self starter requiring minimal supervision
Financial Services industry preferred
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent in business or a quantitative discipline (e.g. Finance, Economics, Statistics,Operations Research, Computer Science),
Wells Fargo & Company is a diversified financial services company providing banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 stores and more than 12,000 ATMs and the Internet (wellsfargo.com) across North America and internationally.
We're headquartered in San Francisco, but we're decentralized so every local Wells Fargo store is a headquarters for satisfying all of our customer's financial needs and helping them succeed financially. One in three households in America does business with Wells Fargo. Wells Fargo has $1.4 trillion in assets and 273,000 team members in more than 35 countries across our 80+ businesses.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. EEO/AA
Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. It...