Marketing Database Project Manager
Full Time - We are currently seeking a Marketing Database Project Manager to join our Princeton, NJ team of professionals. This is an exciting opportunity with growth potential.
Our ideal candidate is an individual who has 5+ years of Direct Marketing experience performing campaign management, research, list hygiene, analysis or database management. This individual needs to have experience managing teams and projects, assuring team has conducted thorough and accurate research and analysis of data, meeting project scope and deadlines, effectively communicating project status, leading meetings, providing quality assurance, resolving project issues and maintaining tracking reports.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as daily liaison with ALC and our customers Leadership team;
- Assign projects to team members, manage work volume and priorities, and meet deadlines;
- Raise probing questions and guide the team on research;
- Resolve questions and issues that may arise;
- Conduct quality assurance reviews of teams project tasks;
- Communicate with our clients regarding the initial findings that are uncovered;
- Maintain teams project tracking reports and alert management of insights and any newfound complexities;
- Reference and navigate various systems and reports;
- Help develop Best Practices to achieve teams Service Level Agreement;
- Completes research projects to support the teams project volume;
- Document research findings in established excel Audit Workbook;
- Follow all business policies and procedures.
- College Degree from 4-year college or university required (Business or Marketing preferred);
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office required;
- Excellent knowledge and expert proficiency in Excel (spreadsheet manipulation, V lookup, formulas, conditional formatting, etc);
- 5+ years prior Direct Marketing industry experience in campaign management, research, list hygiene, analysis, or database management;
- Excellent skill in attention to detail and accuracy;
- Excellent project management skills and research capabilities;
- Flexible, organized, open to feedback with excellent follow-through skills;
- Ability to deliver on promises and meet deadlines. Balance a sense of urgency with calm and confidence;
- Work effectively as part of a team and independently with a can-do attitude;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; engaged listening skills;
- Problem solving and decision making ability;
- Understanding of relationships, analytical;
- Knowledge of campaign execution preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
ALC - 10 months ago