TakeLessons, the largest online service marketplace for music lessons in the U.S., has been connecting music students with the best local music teachers since 2006. The company provides convenient, safe, affordable and fun music lessons to students of all ages. A pioneer in the online services space, TakeLessons also equips teachers with web-based scheduling, billing and communication tools.
The Marketing Interns will assist with the creation, coordination, administration, and tracking of marketing efforts and projects including email marketing, job postings, conversion tactics, and expense tracking.
- Track, analyze and report on Email campaign results
- Build/test/deploy emails for marketing campaigns
- Email list management
- CraigsList postings, ad creations, ad organization, ad performance reporting activities
- End of month reporting and invoicing for all marketing channels
- Administrative efforts to support conversion tactics such as reporting and maintaining/updating landing pages
- Assist with the publishing of content through social properties
- Review inbound links to ensure quality is met
- Identify relevant images to associate with published content
Job Specifics :
- Exemplary writing skills; samples required
- MUST be highly organized and detail oriented
- Able to multi-task and keep several projects going simultaneously
- Administrative abilities to perform data collection, order taking, expense report preparation, and other miscellaneous office tasks
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- A passion for music
- Familiarity writing instructional content a plus
- Familiarity with SEO-driven copywriting a plus
Due to the part time, internship nature of the position, it does not qualify for benefits at this time.
- Major: Any; Marketing preferred but not required
- Work environment: Business casual with great people!
- Location: On the trolley line in downtown San Diego (next to Petco Park)
- Status : Temporary part time position
- Hours: Flexible scheduling between 8AM - 5PM; up to a possibility of 20 hours per week
- Pay: $10/hour
TakeLessons - 10 months ago