Marketing Intern/January 2013
- Affinnova has pioneered technologies that have transformed the process and outcome of bringing product concepts to market- notably doubling launch rates, doubling in market success rates, and tripling revenues per launch
- We are now about to do the same for commercial design and we are looking for a transformational leader who can evangelize this groundbreaking technology
- Affinnova’s client list (all of the world’s top marketing companies) and high growth over the past 6 years (from $2M to $50M) speaks for itself
- Our proprietary technology (evolutionary optimization) is sophisticated yet based on easy to understand principles (survival of the fittest) and now resides on a SaaS platform
Our philosophy is simple: you cannot revolutionize how the world innovates with anything less than an all-star team. We believe in smart, driven people who are experts in their field, have a proven record of success and great growth potential.
The intern will be an integral part of the Marketing Team responsible for sales decks and design communications for both sales and marketing. Specific responsibilities for the position include:
- Continuously updating the Affinnova website using HubSpot
- Create and update PowerPoint decks for the sales/marketing team
- Assist with files for print and will check proofs for consistency/accuracy
- Updates fact sheets and white papers
- Create employee communications ie: business cards, name tags etc.
- Assist with poster execution, trade show booths, signs, direct mail etc.
- Proficient in Mac OS and PC platforms
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent knowledge of PowerPoint
- Knowledge of PowerPoint templates & multi-layered animation
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Working knowledge of CSS and HTML5 a plus
- An eye for design is a big plus
- Entrepreneurial – persistent, resourceful
- Accountable – leads, results-driven
- Driven – self-motivated, passionate
- Creative – original, curious
- Intelligent – strategic, analytical
- Collaborative – Open-minded, inclusive
- Strong – self-aware, self confident
- Current undergraduate student at university/college with a minimum of 3.5 GPA
- Include with resume – PDF portfolio or link to website with 5 examples of corporate marketing design such as integrated communication campaigns or power point presentations
- This is a paid semester-long co-op starting January 2013
Affinnova - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Affinnova is revolutionizing how the world innovates. Our patented technology dramatically expands the field of creative ideas and reliably...