This just in--read what all the fuss is about:
How are new employees are describing TakeLessons?
Dynamic. Fun. Collaborative. Fast-paced. Exciting. Team-oriented. Fluid. Never a dull moment.
Are you looking for an awesome place to work that allows you to think outside the box? A company that believes in constant and never-ending improvement all the while being respectful to others? Where strategic thinking, bold ideas, solving challenging problems, making a huge impact, and flawless execution are expected and supported?
If this sounds like an environment in which you’ll thrive, please read on…
What will I be responsible for?
• Create, implement and execute on the overall marketing strategy and vision for the company
• Manage the day-to-day operations and functions of the department
• Recruit, manage, mentor, motivate and retain direct reports
• Other duties as assigned or required
What education, skills and experience do I need to be considered for this role?
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and experience
• MBA Preferred
• Minimum of 7 years of marketing experience--including transactional marketing--with an emphasis on Internet marketing (Brand and Direct Response)
• Minimum of 5 years of people management/supervisory experience required
• Demonstrated knowledge of the consumer internet marketplace industry and the ability to continuously evaluate trends and adjust strategy to compensate and take advantage of shifts
• Experience with online marketing such as content marketing, SEM and social media
• Technical skills in strategic planning and marketing, business and market development, market research and branding
• Working knowledge of personal services and ways to leverage technology to drive more customers and produce a better service for our users
What is it like to work at TakeLessons?
• Fast-paced and fluid start-up environment
• Dynamic and fast-growing business
• Focused on getting things done
• Hardworking teams having fun along the way
• Goal-oriented and numbers driven
Benefits and Culture
TakeLessons offers a variety of benefits including Medical, Dental, Life and Vision; Paid Time Off (PTO); Holidays; and discounted music lessons.
Further details about the role will be shared if you are selected for an interview.
To learn more about our culture, please visit http://kareer.me/discover/takelessons
• All applicants must apply online
• Requisition ID #64
• No phone calls or agencies please
• Sponsorship not available
• May consider relocation for viable applicants
• We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds
TakeLessons - 2 years ago