The HCCP International Marketing Director will build and implement a comprehensive, smart and revenue driven marketing strategy for our products. Job duties are but are not limited to:
1. Develop and oversee implementation of all marketing plans and initiatives for key Spanish titles.
2. Manage all advertising and merchandising for Spanish titles.
3. Responsible for creating and managing our annual marketing budget, allocating for each title/project, paying all vendors, and reconciling budget at the end of the fiscal year.
4. Build synergy between brand and sales channels.
5. Communicate and build good relationships with authors and agents.
6. Keep the marketing VP up to date on author reports, marketing ideas and strategies, and others.
7. Develop and communicate marketing ideas for all titles within our brand.
8. Work with outside vendors and designers on the creation of advertising materials. Make sure they are implemented properly.
9. Keep our sales team up to date on all our marketing and publicity plans as well as advertising.
10. Provide tools to the sales team to help them better present the products.
11. Develop relationships that lead to potential partnership opportunities.
12. Work along with VP and on conferences materials and preparation.
13. Participate in brand development process for our group, titles and authors.
14. Lead social media and consumer relation initiatives.
15. Manage the mailings of gratis books to the media.
Desired candidate will possess overall knowledge of marketing and project management, product development, sales process, publishing industry and internet and social marketing. Must be able to read, write & communicate effectively in Spanish.
Preferred candidate will have 3-5 years of marketing experience in publishing or the entertainment industry. Experience in Spanish entertainment and or the Spanish book industry is desired but not required.
A Degree in Marketing or Business Administration is required for this position.
Thomas Nelson - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Thomas Nelson, Inc. is a leading publisher and distributor of books emphasizing Christian, inspirational and family value themes and is the...