Manage the development and execution of EverBank’s email marketing programs via internal email application. Responsible for developing custom SQL queries to drive email campaigns based on segmentation. Upload and test html content and integrate with program segments to develop mailings. Support development and growth of email marketing to support EverBank’s expanding business lines, managing email preferences, opt-out, and email best-practices.
• Works with marketing to define and support recurring (e.g. CD maturity notifications) and one time emails
• Develops use cases and technical specifications in launching new, automated email programs
• Works with Marketing, Analytics, and IT teams to define, segment, and stage email lists
• Works with creative services to test the code with supported email clients, staging email code and email image files for blasting
• Manages and monitors the operation of the Lyris email server in production environment
• Develops custom SQL to support ad hoc click-through performance reporting across multiple business lines
• Tests and validates SQL queries for list segmentation and external database connections
• Authors use-case analysis to develop technical requirements for new email programs
• Coordinates email marketing calendar with Email Communications Manager and project managers.
• Maintains and supports opt in/out procedures as required to support Can-Spam Act and FACTA regulations.
• Tracks, monitors and reports email metrics
• Develops and maintains email marketing processes, procedures and best practices
• Provides email tracking data, reports and analysis to data analytics department
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements)
• Lyris Listserver experience or similarly applicable background
• Database knowledge and experience
• Ability to write and test SQL queries based on list segmentation and program requirements
• Technical skills including MS Excel, Access expertise
• Proven knowledge of
• Use case development and analysis
• Ability to author technical requirements
• Ability to execute early-stage vendor capability review for new solutions
• Relationship management skills (business stakeholders, technical etc.)
• Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication skills
Training and Experience
• Degree in technical or marketing-related field required.
• 3-5 years of email systems management
• 3-5 years’ experience in a marketing-related environment
• 2-3 years’ experience in financial services industry is preferred
Pre-Employment Screening Includes:
• Assessment Screening
• Credit Check
• Criminal Background Check
• Drug Screen – after offer of employment is extended and before start date
• Past Employment Verification
• Social Security Verification
Everbank - 20 months ago
EverBank Financial and its subsidiaries provide a range of financial services including banking, investment services, lending, commercial...