Another Source’s client, Renewal by Andersen is recruiting a Marketing Event Coordinator to join their Seattle office.
Here's a little about Renewal by Andersen and the position they are seeking to fill:
Here's a rare opportunity to join one of America's most trusted brands. Renewal by Andersen (RbA) is the exclusive start-to-finish window and patio door replacement division of Andersen Corporation -- the most recognized window name in the United States for over 100 years.
Our Seattle office is looking to add the right person to join our dynamic and growing marketing department. The purpose of this position is to manage, work and build the Events Marketing Team for Renewal by Andersen of Seattle to generate leads for window demonstrations. Such lead generating activities will include home shows, local events, open houses and other organized gatherings as well as more traditional media marketing.
- Communicates with individuals and groups outside the organization, representing RbA, Seattle to home show sponsors, the public, and other external sources with the intent of finding the best venues for us to generate qualified leads.
- Creates and plans local calendar of events where RbA’s exclusive products and services can be showcased with the sole purpose of creating exposure and generating qualified leads
- Hires and helps staff events to generate leads and scheduling in-home appointments.
- Determines necessary staffing levels and schedules participation of representatives. Secures and manages additional staffing from appropriate temporary/part-time sources as needed.
- Evaluates participation in events and sponsorships based on agreed upon objectives established with the Marketing Manager.
- Negotiates with event sponsors and outside vendors to procure optimal space that creates the best value for our investment.
- Collaborates with Sales & Marketing management to best leverage all events and sponsorships.
- Provides timely tracking and entering of marketing data into corporate database, as determined by the Marketing Manager.
- Plan, manage and maintain a budget for best results.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
Another Source works with their clients, on a retained project basis, to maximize the recruiting process.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/communications preferred or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in planning events
- Strategic thinker with strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to self manage resources (time and budget) to achieve objectives
- Ability to analyze effectiveness of events, sponsorships & local programs
- Strong understanding of the role of marketing communications, sales promotion and advertising
- Strong leadership skills
- Demonstrated analytic skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and Access
Renewal by Andersen - 10 months ago