The Marketing Executive is responsible for leading, developing and stewarding the RI brand. The Marketing Executive will be responsible for brand building, strategic messaging, offering strategy, integrated communications, relationship development, events, and environmental brand communications. This role will report directly to the CEO.
Proven experience in brand building capability and a deep competitive understanding and foresight are required. Leadership skills including strong team-building, verbal and written communications, planning, budgeting, and having the ability to effectively manage up, down, and across the organization are also necessary for this role.
Oversee and develop the RI brand strategy
Lead and develop naming and related trademarking
Ensuring compelling and differentiated creative expression across multi-media and multiple touch points
Conduct ongoing competitive assessments and provide strategic counsel to executive leadership team for ongoing differentiation and brand excellence
Develop offering strategy by partnering with Client Team and Practice Executives
Create and maintain effective and uniform sales tools to be used by business development, Client Teams and Practices
Represent RI in appropriate membership organizations, contests and industry events.
Establish and direct RI brand message and client experience for each physical location.
Develop and implement external communication strategy including the design and content for: white papers, web site, email, social media, client events and other as appropriate
Manage and produce RI events and other thought leadership-focused events including iCitizen, partner events, academic events, etc.
Guide and develop thought leadership strategy and partner with internal subject matter experts to produce relevant and timely content that differentiates RI
Ensure relevant marketing content and communications are shareable and accessible via knowledge management and internal cascading systems
Develop external communications strategy to align with key influencers and partners for media coverage and reputation building.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
Success measures for the role include brand differentiation, brand elevation as an industry leader and revenue growth.
- Requires an executive marketing professional with a minimum of five (5) years of experience in an executive marketing leadership role within an agency environment.
- Ability to manage the multiple disciplines within the marketing team.
- Expertise in understanding and applying the power of story telling, design and breakthrough creative execution to convey compelling messages and experiences to prospective associates, clients, partners and influencers.
- Be able to work with a variety of organizational leaders to build offering strategies.
- Proven ability to bring immediate credibility through his/her professional qualifications and leadership skills as well as project the highest levels of integrity.
- Travel as appropriate, approximately 10%.
Please Note: This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills and due
to the changing nature of the job is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice. This position
is exempt based on the FLSA laws.
Resource Interactive LLC - 2 years ago