The Marketing Graphic Design and Implementation Manager, Diagnostics will work closely with the diagnostic product management team to develop compelling visual promotional assets which effectively support communication objectives.
A creative, intelligent, and self-motivated Graphics Design Manager will work
alongside the product management team engaging in the creation of marketing
tools including graphic elements which effectively communicate brand messages. This position will be involved in planning and implementation of marketing programs while assisting with design and creation of strategic tools, program, and materials that conveying the most impactful brand message. This position will execute various marketing activities
and initiatives, including graphic design, collateral production, website
management, inventory management, tradeshows coordination and daily social
- Lead creative design activities related product imagery and branding
- Lead graphic design work related to producing and updating marketing collateral, including brochures, data sheets, flyers, various templates, presentations, web and video projects.
- Develop, implement, and manage overall marketing project calendar and campaigns
- Drive website and online content management (expertise with HTML and/or PHP required)
- Assist with copywriting, editing, proofing, and document managementDaily monitoring, updating, and posting to social media
- Provide logistic management of congress plan ensuring graphic presentation is consistent and compliant with brand communication plans
- Ideal candidate should have medical graphic design experience
- 4-6 years graphic design experience
- Excellent written communication and grammar skills
- Creative, self-driven, highly organized, and meticulous in details
- Expertise Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and AcrobatProficiency with Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Must be able to work independently, manage multiple projects, communicate proactively, and prioritize daily tasks
- In depth understanding of online/digital marketing, website management, SEO, and social media
- Degree or certification in medical animation or graphic design is desirable, a Bachelors degree in molecular biology, biochemistry or related Life Science field is a valued asset.