Marketing Graphics Designer
Are you ready to be a part of a great company? At Clickstop, we are aggressively building the future of our company and are looking for smart, ambitious people who want to help us. If you enjoy flexibility, creative freedom, and being part of a great team we may have the perfect position for you.
Clickstop is looking for an enthusiastic innovative thinker with a fine-tuned eye for design. Graphic designer applicants must have a creative flair; originality and a strong visual sense; strong computer skills; confidence to present and communicate ideas to colleagues and a serious interest in graphics and typography. In this position you will be required to work with many in-house mediums like websites, packaging, catalogs, product tags, product line/specification drawings, corporate identity, advertising and exhibition displays.
- Ability to coordinate and work closely with team members and internal departments
- Illustrate concepts by designing rough layout of art and copy
- Create and update website layouts
- Ability to plan concepts by studying marketing product, search data and materials
- Understand user experience & interface
- Knowledge in photography, video and audio a plus
- A firm understanding of basic web programming
- Understand press specs, prepare finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment
- Prepare final layouts
- Collaborate with outside agencies, art services and printers
- Extensive knowledge in Adobe CS software including Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Print Experience
- Web graphics
- UX/UI, HTML/CSS
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
This is a full-time position based in Urbana, Iowa – just off I-380 between Cedar Rapids and Waterloo. To be considered for this unique opportunity to join our fast-paced and growing team, send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com . To learn more about us and our brag-worthy culture, check out the Culture page on our website!
- Paid vacation, holidays
- 401(k) retirement plan with generous company match
- Health insurance – 100% of premiums paid by company
- Dental, life, disability insurance
- Healthy eating program
- Fun, casual and relaxed work environment
Clickstop - 8 months ago
Clickstop is a leader in eCommerce and we believe that growing our dedicated and knowledgeable team is a key to our success. Our service...