- 5+ years of experience creating and optimizing operational processes, preferably in the marketing area
- 3+ years of campaign creation, execution and reporting to include test-creation, list selection, template design & construction, analysis and results summarization
- 3+ years of experience in designing, managing and optimizing consumer-oriented web sites
- 3+ years of experience in analysis, market research or consulting activities, comfortable with developing test plans and understanding results; experience with universal control groups ideal
- 3+ years of experience managing a team
- Experience in identifying, prioritizing and managing SEO opportunities and projects related to e-commerce site architecture, URL structure, redirects, content, title tags and link building
- Development of end-to-end enterprise processes and programs for activating brand within organization and understanding prospect and member mindset versus competitive offerings, developing compelling value articulations of SACU and our products, matching those offerings to needs at the right time/place so as to acquire and deepen member relationships and share of wallet
- Deep knowledge of how to create and manage marketing operational campaign processes (both online and offline materials)
- Design & implementation knowledge of managing & redesigning public “sales” pages on web sites (B2C web sites)
- Experience in developing and managing marketing campaign measurement, including, but not limited to, target selection, test & control measures and universal control groups, and tracking technologies (including web analytics and data analysis)
- Comfortable developing teams, encourages and stretches team members capabilities, is a people builder
- Monday - Friday: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
- Assists in the transformation of the marketing function into an insights-driven, learning function that develops, tests, analyzes and revamps marketing activities. Creates 1-2 year Marketing Insights Development plan to outline improvement and optimization. Creates processes and systems for testing, measuring, analyzing and optimizing campaign performance. Manages 3rd party data relationships.
- Creates processes, systems and policies that result in the generation of marketing materials, marketing technologies and best practices
- Acquires, aggregates, customizes, packages and manages shared member and prospect data.
- Sponsors marketing touch point and enabling technology projects so that Marketing Technology Architect peer can establish new systems and processes that will improve the performance and capability of marketing touch points / technology.
SACU is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.
San Antonio Federal Credit Union - 16 months ago