This individual will work closely with Sales Managers/Business Unit Directors in proactively identifying opportunities for growth and increasing revenue and leverage best practices across the business units.
- Responsible for supporting and partnering with the Sales Managers/Business Unit Directors in developing sales plans and sales strategy.
- Responsible for supporting Business Unit needs.
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly North American Sales reviews.
- Responsible for evaluating commission plan and ensuring payments are correct and ensuring incentives are aligned with Exterran goals.
- Responsible for managing activity reports and development of a better lead generation tool.
- Responsible for working with FP&A and supporting the North American business plan including support of the data warehouse.
- Manages monthly commission payments and Xactly implementation.
- Makes recommendations on new applications for SFDC that support the North America sales function.
- Responsible for collections/evaluation of North American competitor data.
- Responsible evaluation of annual subscriptions(currently we have HDPI/Drilling Info and ZDM)
- Focal point for North America data requests including SFDC data, accounting reports, and fleet reports.
- Responsible, along with employee, for direct reports’ personal development and leadership skill advancement. Works closely with direct report in building their capacity as a leader.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Willing and able to travel frequently.
Our core values – safety, service, respect, global perspective and integrity – define our culture. And our skilled employees are among the most respected experts in our industry. Perhaps you should be the next among us.
- MBA with 5-10 plus years of related work experience.
- Team player with focus on customer service
- Tenacious problem solver
- Exceptional analytical skills (finance, valuation, statistics, data analysis and accounting)
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
Exterran is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Exterran provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Exterran - 10 months ago
Exterran Holdings, Inc. is engaged in the full-service natural gas compression business. It provides operations, maintenance, service and...