App Annie is looking for an energetic and fun internationally-minded undergraduate for a paid internship. We are the industry leader in app store analytics and market intelligence with clients that include Microsoft, GREE, and EA. You will have an important role in building a fast-growing global startup, reporting directly to the VP Marketing.
- Conducting industry and competitor product research
- Monitoring and analysis of competitor’s marketing
- Organizing marketing collateral for events in the U.S., China, Japan, and Korea (No travel required)
- Managing App Annie's social media channels
- Working along side recruiting team on recruitment marketing
You are an extremely extroverted, organized and personable individual who is passionate about working with a high caliber team in an international startup environment. Your energy should be infectious and your interest in technology and marketing ample.
Please apply to one internship role. We will consider applicants for other internship roles where appropriate.
- Available as a full-time (40+ hours/week) or half-time (20+ hours/week) position in our San Francisco office
- A stellar internet researcher and more than competent writer
- A self-starter who identifies and solves problems before anyone has noticed.
- You are an organizational guru and excellent multi-tasker.
- You are structured, punctual and efficient in the way you complete projects and tasks.
- Able to handle deadlines and work well in diverse environments
- Fluent in Microsoft Office applications and a quick learner of new software
- User of social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Weibo
- A likeable, extroverted character. We like likeable people!
App Annie - 12 months ago
At App Annie, we hold our product development team to a very high standard. As such, we as a company stand by the following principles:...