Appcelerator is the leading mobile first platform of choice for thousands of enterprises including eBay, Merck, Mitsubishi Electric, NBC, PayPal and Ray-Ban. We have big plans for growth and are aggressively hiring for our HQ office. This is an opportunity to join one of the hottest fast-growing start-ups in the mobile industry!
Appcelerator was just selected as a finalist in one of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area 2012 by the Silicon Valley/San Jose Business Journal.
We have an immediate opening for a passionate and motivated Marketing Intern to join our Marketing team. The right person will be a creative, analytical & detail-oriented individual who will support a variety of marketing projects, ranging from PR to community initiatives to event planning and more.
- Support and manage initiatives across a range of marketing functions, which may include PR, community development, online campaigns, event logistics, marketing research, etc
- Conduct detailed analyses and provide reporting for campaigns and initiatives
- Generate content for blogs, press releases, website and/ or online campaigns
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Must be very comfortable with data analysis and able to use data to make decisions.
- High level of initiative and drive to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Organized, detail-oriented, able to juggle multiple tasks, and execution-oriented with a can-do attitude
- Pursuing BA/BS.
*No relocation and/or housing assistance available. Local Candidates preferred.
If you are in search of an opportunity with a company that fosters innovation and creativity, while delivering cutting edge mobile technologies, then visit jobs.appcelerator.com to learn more about our open internship opportunities and submit your resume today.
Appcelerator is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other protected characteristics.