Archway is seeking a talented Marketing Intern to be a part of a marketing team focused on demand generation and lead nurturing activities. Those tasks may involve the creation of solution sheets, white papers, webinars and events such as tradeshows and conferences.
At the same time we focus heavily on marketing metrics to determine the effectiveness of activities based on basic benchmarks such as Cost Per Prospect (CPP), Cost Per Lead (CPP), downloads and conversions from web activities. Our goal is to continuously refine our activities to find those that elicit the highest ROI while testing new tasks that enable us to convert online visitors into prospects so that we can begin the process of developing an online relationship with them over time.
The primary responsibilities of this position include:
- Support Archway events, tradeshows and conferences
- Update website with timely and relevant content
- Develop and create content to support the lead nurturing process (email blasts, newsletters, webinars, presentations, white papers, case studies, client testimonials, video clips, training materials
- Use SalesForce CRM along with Exact Target to help us track prospects, leads and clients
- Maintain Archway’s sales pipeline using Google Adwords, website analytics and lead captures via website, webinars and events.
- Analyze and present every week to the VP of Sales & Marketing; pipeline size, results, iteration points and next steps for optimized prospect and lead flow
- Incorporate pre-qualification sales calls to support the sales team
Candidate Requirements and Qualifications:
- Create and develop a competitive analysis of the major players within each segment, utilize SWOT as needed
- Provide market intelligence on our competition (news, events, product releases, partnerships, etc.)
- Create and participate in partner events
Candidates with Marketing, Communications, Business and Math backgrounds are preferred.
- Experience with SEO, Adwords campaigns, PPC campaigns is preferred
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and InDesign is helpful
- Concise and persuasive oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to work independently in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated technical and business aptitude with ability to work at strategic and tactical levels
Archway is a technology company whose products and services support the accounting and financial operations of global CPA Firms, Family Offices, Hedge Funds, Investment Advisors, Prime Brokers and Private Banks. Archway’s flagship platform, ATWeb, is a web deployed enterprise solution that integrates a full general ledger with a portfolio management system to support portfolio, fund and partnership accounting. Archway’s fund administration department handles more than $14 billion in assets under administration (AUA) and was recently ranked #24 in AUA by FundServices.net. The department provides clients with an outsourced solution for their back office operations including data processing, aggregation and reconciliation functions, client reporting and tax preparation support.
To apply for this job, please email your resume to Chelsea Spoor
Location: Indianapolis, IN
To apply for this job, please email your resume to email@example.com
Archway Technology Partners - 5 months ago