Are you a college student interested in pursuing a career in marketing? Berkshire Hathaway Homestate Companies is seeking an ambitious, creative upperclassman to join its marketing team this fall. As an intern with BHHC, you’d gain experience in developing web content, overseeing social media campaigns, customer outreach, and more. This is a tremendous opportunity for anyone looking to hone marketable skills with an influential company.
· Research ways to improve social media strategy
· Assist with graphic design projects and email blasts
· Assist in the design and development of the company Intranet
· Assist Client Services with data management and client outreach
· Create content for the company website
· Event planning and PR assistance
· Various projects as assigned
· Experience: Must be a current junior or senior in college working toward a degree in marketing, graphic design, or related field.
· Language Ability: Strong writing and research skills.
· Technical Skills: Knowledge of Adobe, Photoshop, Illustrator, and MS Office Suite. Basic code and programming knowledge is a plus, but not required.
The Berkshire Hathaway Homestate Companies (BHHC) is a group of six insurance companies that are part of the Berkshire Hathaway Insurance Group, headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska. Our Workers Compensation Division provides premier workers compensation insurance coverage to employers across the country, with offices in San Francisco, San Diego, Pasadena, Omaha, St. Louis, Atlanta, and Dallas.
As a member of the Berkshire Hathaway insurance group, BHHC has earned an enviable record of success in the insurance industry that is supported by an A++ A.M. Best rating, the highest rating they award insurance carriers. Our corporate size enables our organization to react swiftly and effectively to opportunities in the insurance marketplace. At the same time, our financial strength provides our agents and insureds the security rarely available in a regional specialty carrier.
We value each individual and recognize that attracting and retaining high quality talent is essential to the success of our company. Our structure minimizes bureaucracy and creates an environment that encourages our employees to see the direct effects of their hard work throughout the company. Each division provides hands on training and maintains a small company feel, creating an atmosphere in which 'team players' thrive.
BHHC - 30+ days ago
copy to clipboard -