We are currently recruiting for a highly qualified full-time, Marketing Intern. We are seeking an extremely creative, organized team member with exceptional verbal and written communication skills who is eager to gain practical experience in the Marketing field. This is an exceptional opportunity for an energetic, committed and motivated individual seeking to learn more about Marketing and the integral impact it can have within a company recognized as the global leader in professional training and consulting services solutions.
- Assist marketing managers with various tasks including but not limited to market research, email campaigns, events, client communications etc.
- Communicate directly with internal client engagement team and senior marketing managers to gather requirements and gain approvals.
- Process return mail to update internal databases with correct or faulty addresses, emails and phone numbers.
- Perform data entry from marketing lists, business cards and other sources into critical internal databases.
- Execute data editing and cleansing, in addition to data entry, is also needed.
- Generate basic reports in Excel to track database numbers, marketing initiatives and return on investment.
- Conduct web-based research using subscription-based resources to identify viable leads to grow Marketing databases and lead generation campaign lists.
- Manage and assist with special projects or assignments as assigned
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Must have ability to work in a fast paced environment, work under pressure, meet tight deadlines, accomplish repetitive tasks and pay attention to details.
- Knowledge of MS Office -- Excel, Word and PowerPoint is required.
- Understanding of marketing basics and desire to learn/grow within the discipline.
- Detail-oriented and committed to excellence.
- Reliable, dependable and a good team player.
- Entering junior or senior year of 4-year college degree program, or college graduate
- Some experience in a corporate environment preferred
ESI International - 21 months ago