Would you like to be part of a dynamic, fast-paced and innovative company? Kony is the industry’s leading mobile and multichannel application platform provider. We are looking for an energetic and organized marketing intern to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to learn about marketing in one of the fastest growing technology industries. The Intern will work with the corporate marketing team across a variety of projects.
• Maintain the global marketing calendar
• Assist with the coordination and execution of events and tradeshows
• Researching events and potential marketing programs
• Tracking the marketing budget
• Compile the internal marketing newsletter
• Other tasks as assigned
• Motivated self-starter who is a quick learner and willing to work independently
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Detail-oriented and creative out-of-the-box thinker who can suggest new ideas
• Excellent communicator, both verbal and written
• Ability to work well with a variety of people and teams
• Organized, accurate and able to meet deadlines
• Knowledge/Experience working with Databases/systems like Salesforce and Marketo a plus
• Interest in enterprise software, technology, and a strong interest in pursuing a career in corporate marketing is a must
This is a paid, 6 month internship with potential for a permanent position. Open to students majoring in marketing, business or communications.
About Kony Solutions:
Kony is the industry’s leading mobile and multichannel application platform provider. Kony develops a suite of customizable pre-built apps, the KonyOne™ Platform and a comprehensive mobile application management solution, which give companies the confidence and control to quickly build apps once and deploy everywhere -- across all mobile devices and operating systems. Kony’s customers include more than 200 Fortune 500 companies, the largest global bank, and global brands such as Hyatt, Huntington National Bank, Konica Minolta, Schweppes, Tyco and Carl Zeiss.
In 2012 Kony was named a “Visionary” in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Application Development Platforms (MADP) report. For more information, please visit www.kony.com or connect with Kony on Twitter,Facebook and LinkedIn.
- 3 years ago - save job