Kratos Defense and Security is looking for a paid intern for its Marketing Department based in Alexandria, VA to help support its Technology and Training Division.
This internship provides an opportunity to gain professional work experience in the following areas:
This is a great opportunity to get exposed to many of the functions of the Marketing Department while getting the opportunity to work with many web based systems.
- Planning and execution of tradeshows and events
- Data Administration (Sugar CRM)
- Development of marketing materials
- Web marketing
- Copy editing
This is a paid internship which will require up to 40 hours of work per week.
Keyword: Marketing Intern
- Seeking a bachelor's degree from an accredited University or College.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of Web-based technology and social media.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong MS Office applications skills to include, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to work effectively in a team effort.
- Energy, enthusiasm, and a strong desire to learn.
From: Kratos Defense
Kratos Defense - 11 months ago