The Marketing Research intern will support a research project that will provide valuable data to be used in the sales and marketing process. Tasks will include reviewing LPCiminellis existing contact database for duplication and accuracy. The intern will also gain exposure to the preparation of proposals and presentations to clients. By working directly with LPCiminellis marketing team, you will gain invaluable experience in the workplace while also acquiring greater knowledge of the commercial construction industry.
The internship is a paid, full-time position and will go from mid-May through August.
- Preferred Majors Marketing or Business
- Experience with using a desktop computer in a professional environment, preferably with Microsoft Office Products and Outlook email.
- Proficient in use of word processing, spreadsheet, and e-mail software in the course of their work required.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and priorities and take a proactive approach to work and display creativity and flexibility in completing their assigned tasks required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required; level of analysis dependent upon placement.
- Candidates must have strong communication skills and be able to work well with professional contacts throughout the company.
- Candidates must be self-motivated and be able to work independently, as well as collaborate on intra- and inter-departmental teams where needed.
- Responsible for maintaining highly confidential information
LPCiminelli is an Equal Opportunity Employer