Work with marketing and development staff to design and implement event materials. Use social media outlets to engage constituents and clients in regards to event information, sponsor relations, program updates.
Must be in-office a minimum of 15 hours per week, with advanced notice given for special events in which the intern is needed.
Preferred candidates have - Studies involving Communication Design with an experience in social media
- Strong Adobe Creative Suite abilities, particularly, Illustrator & Photoshop. Dreamweaver experience is a plus.
- Experience in creative & copy writing.
- Knowledge and use of major social media platforms.
- Ability to transition quickly from one task to the next.
- Ability to work under a deadline.
LifeWorks Volunteers - 9 months ago