In the Marketing Intern position, you will work on a wide range of projects. Some examples of potential intern projects include:
- Leveraging viral and social media to augment our marketing to partners
- Conduct market research to further our channel recruitment and outreach
- Project management for marketing launches and other joint partner activities
- Support partner readiness (internal collateral, etc.), awareness activities (articles, web, white papers, etc.), and joint marketing events with partners
- Follow current market trends and events through news outlets and personal web searches, contribute ideas for blog posts and news features
You must have a passion for technology, especially cloud computing and/or SaaS, to go along with the following;
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Related work experience or coursework preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills
Applicants must currently be enrolled in an undergraduate, Masters, or MBA program with a Marketing or Business Administration.
Local candidates only and you must be able to commit to a 6-month assignment for around 20 hours per week.
OneLogin - 11 months ago
Do you love being part of a dynamic, fast moving team that thrives on solving challenging problems? OneLogin makes working in the cloud more...