Publishers Clearing House (PCH) is a leading interactive media, specialty retail and entertainment company offering a broad range of products, digital entertainment and services to consumers and advertisers. Our success is based on PCH's unique, free-to-play, chance-to-win value proposition, the trusted first party relationship we maintain with millions of consumers and the excitement of the Publishers Clearing House brand.
PCH is looking for a self-motivated, eager college student to join our team as a Marketing Intern at our Port Washington, NY office. We are a collaborative team who values input from everyone and you will have an opportunity to work closely with the Marketing team on a wide range of projects.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for tracking the response of current mailings
- Build and maintain monthly spreadsheets
- Assist with invoices
- Create charts analyzing the performance and profitability of current and previous mailings
- Various research projects and ad-hoc reports as needed
- Preferred major in Marketing, Advertising or Business
- High energy, team player who works well in a complex, fast-paced, demanding and constantly changing environment
- Desire to learn and grow
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with deadlines
- Must be detail oriented, analytic and organized
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel a plus
- Previous Marketing internship a plus
Apply by submitting your resume and cover letter online at www.pchjobs.com or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a New York Based position; candidate must reside in the Tri-State Area
PCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If your doorbell rings unexpectedly, it's probably just your neighbor stopping by for a chat. But it could be the Publishers Clearing...