What we are looking for:|
We are seeking a Sophomore or Junior undergrad who is passionate about jumping into a fast-paced marketing team and helping out with daily tasks and long-term projects. This position will offer the successful candidate an opportunity to work alongside forward thinking marketers in the software industry. The marketing intern will assist with activities including supporting demand generation campaigns, the field marketing and marketing operations teams.
- Assist with webinars and virtual events, responding to Q&A, importing lists, etc
- Coordinate event sales and marketing event logistics including venue selection, catering and shipping
- Collaborate with field marketing managers and provide execution support to industry events, exhibitions and seminars
- Process/import leads from advertising channels and field events into Eloqua (marketing automation platform)
- Assist with the marketing variable budget including reconciling and processing expenses
- Assist in outbound communications including creating emails, segmenting lists and managing the communication calendar
- Support day-to-day outbound and inbound marketing activities including (but no limited to) campaign execution, campaign reporting and dashboarding and supporting social media efforts
An understanding of basic marketing principles and an interest in software and technology organizations along with a strong desire to remain current with key software industry trends will be a key part of the marketing intern’s success.
Location: Boulder, Colorado
- Excellent organizational and communications skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to think strategically and at the same time drive deadlines and multiple projects.
- Technically savvy, comfortable using multiple software applications (i.e. proficiency in Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel)
- Familiar with Google applications.
- 2nd or 3rd year student in process with a Bachelor’s degree in: Journalism, Communications, Marketing or related field, with a desire for a career in Marketing who is available to start immediately.
- Can work a minimum of 15 hours per week.
At Rally Software, our core values center on employees understanding their personal and professional goals, and regularly making and meeting commitments. We are looking for people who are passionate about the software industry and want to work with the best and brightest. We value teamwork and the ability to make and meet commitments as well as skill and a successful track record. We strive for a healthy, productive work/life balance, while enjoying the opportunity to substantially contribute to the direction and success of a vibrant software business.
This internship is paid and has the possibility of extending. All internships offer the opportunity to gain experience in an exciting leading-edge software development environment.