We are currently seeking a Marketing Intern. This is a paid internship, and we are looking for availability to work 20-40 hours/week in our San Francisco, CA office for a 3-month duration to start.
Are you a quick thinker who thrives in a fast-moving, entrepreneurial environment? Do you possess top-notch organizational skills and a drive to accomplish tasks quickly and accurately? Do you love designer clothes? Want to gain experience building and growing a hip online service? If so, this might be the dream job for you! Shop It To Me ( http://www.shopittome.com ) is looking for a smart, creative, hands-on, passionate individual to help us spread the word about our free online personal shopping service and interact with current subscribers.
- Respond to Shop It To Me customer support inquiries in a timely and helpful manner, and troubleshoot challenges.
- Provide stellar operational and administrative support for various marketing promotions, including gift card fulfillment and other incentive programs.
- Oversee the creation and management of Threads (trends, styles and brands) for our new service, Shop It To Me Threads.
- Curate various collections using Shop It To Me items.
- Spread the word about Shop It To Me to blogs, influencers, and online communities.
- Creatively contribute to brainstorms and generate ideas to improve the Shop It To Me service.
- Current college student or recent graduate from top-tier institution with a 3.5 GPA or higher.
- Smart, creative, hands-on individual who thrives in an unstructured environment.
- A passion for the Shop It To Me services.
- Excellent writing and interpersonal communication skills.
- Knowledgeable about fashion, trends and brands.
- You live and breathe social media; experience with and excitement toward building online community.
- Proficiency with Photoshop, InDesign, or other graphic design programs
- Great location in a stylish office, ability to work with a super-smart team and perform impactful & rewarding tasks, interaction with millions of excited fans, and you get to look at trendy apparel websites and stylish clothing as part of your job!
- No recruiters please!
- Only applicants authorized to work in the United States will be considered.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying, please take the list of apparel brands below and categorize them in any way you see fit. Send the categorized brands and a short explanation of your rationale along with a cover letter and your resume.
3.1 Phillip Lim
Diane Von Furstenberg
Oscar De La Renta
About Shop It To Me:
Salemail , Shop It To Me's original product, is an email that alerts you when your favorite designer brands go on sale in your size.
Threads is Shop It To Me's latest service: it's a personal shopping feed you can customize to your taste. It's the most interactive, customizable way to shop, making it easy for you to hone in on just the stuff you want to see.
Shop It To Me was recognized by Time magazine as one of the top sites of 2012, Lucky Magazine as a website that revolutionized shopping, and we have also been featured in The New York Times, Glamour, Fashionista.com, In Style, Good Morning America, and more.
Shop It To Me is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
Shop It To Me, Inc - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard