Fulfills business needs by performing a variety of marketing activities including but not limited to event planning, writing, social media and customer service in accordance with departmental and company guidelines and standards.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
(Other duties may be assigned)
- Assists the Marketing Specialist in the planning and hosting of agency and company events.
- Coordinates video production and photography of agency classes and events.
- Monitors Society’s social media efforts and online presence. This may involve researching/creating material for posts and using analytics to evaluate results.
- Produces creative (or works with third party vendors) to develop marketing materials.
- Creates copy or takes existing copy and puts it in developed templates.
- Assembles marketing materials and maintains marketing inventory.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Pursuit of a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- Full-time junior or senior collegiate status.
- 3.0 or better cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- Basic computer software knowledge (word processing, e-mail, accessing and updating databases).
- Experience with operating typical office machines (such as a copy machine, fax machine, computer).
- Valid driver’s license and a satisfactory driving record as determined by Society Insurance.
Society Insurance - 14 months ago
Society Insurance is a mid-sized, commercial lines insurance company located in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin. We are...